September 16, 2014

Two-Way Tuesday: Prepping for Fall in Texas


Welcome again to another segment of Two-Way Tuesday! This is a blog challenge issued and linked up by my good friend Valery of I'm Getting There! Be sure to stop by her blog and check her out (and the others who participate)!

Today we're looking at a couple of ways to style a pair of ankle booties. These booties I got from Target, and they're absolutely adorable! I love them to death, and I know they'll be a staple in my Fall wardrobe!

You can buy them online here!

They're super cute and comfortable too!
 The first outfit takes a maxi skirt and turns it into a midi skirt (I think). The skirt and top are both from Torrid, a great plus size shop that has plenty of trendy and cute things for women size 12 and up.

I folded the waistband a couple of times and added a skinny belt. Some gold and black accessories top it all off. It's a fun and funky outfit that's great for the non-fall temperatures here in Dallas.

If you're a plus size gal, Torrid's a great place to go! 


The second outfit I wore to a charity event, which I had the pleasure of painting at! It's a cute print dress also from Target to go with my booties. It's a great novelty print, and I'm sure it'll be wonderful in many different outfits to come.  

You can check out the event I went to in a previous post


 Bonus outfit: Here's another way I styled my maxi skirt! With a loose top and scarf, it's a great casual outfit for on the go. The gladiator sandals I got from Charming Charlie's. 


Tune in next week for another Two-Way Tuesday!

I'm Getting There

Button from IMGETTINGTHERE.COM for the Link-Up Challenge!

No comments :

Post a Comment