September 16, 2014

Essential Energy Networking Reception with guest speaker Steve Kemble

Tonight I had the wonderful experience of going out to a networking reception with Essential Energy! They're an amazing group of women from various professional backgrounds, and they have a meeting every month! I was invited by my friend Eneida Hatch, who's the store manager at Lublu KP here in Dallas. 

It was great meeting so many women, and some whom I may hear from in the future for paintings or other illustration services! How cool is that? 

They had a guest speaker there as well, Steve Kemble from A Daily Dose of Sass. I'm definitely checking out his social media and blog, because he was a hoot! He is hilarious to listen to and had some wonderful pointers about throwing your next party. 

After his speech, there was a brief Q&A, and then some ladies came up and introduced him to some adorable baby skunks (they're too young to stink yet)! They were rescued after their mama was hit by a car, and were the hit of the night! Everyone was taking pictures with Steve and the skunks, and I got a picture with one, and so did Eneida! 

It was a great time, and I hope to attend the next networking event with Essential Energy next month! 

Here's a few pictures from the evening: 



Eneida looked fabulous in her Lublu dress! And the skunk was adorable, too!
I got a picture with one of the little guys as well!

I'm hoping there will be more events in the future! And they'll all be covered right here at Eva Duplan Illustrations.

No comments :

Post a Comment