September 14, 2014

PEF Foundation Charity Fashion Show

I am pleased to have been a part of the charity event with the PEF foundation tonight! I had a table set up and did live paintings for guests who wanted them for a small fee. A percentage of the sales were donated back to the foundation. 

A look at my table tonight, set up with paints, gold and silver gouache, paper, business cards... everything!

It was a lot of fun and I got to meet all sorts of interesting people! The fashion show was wonderful, and the sketch I did of the runway got sold to one of the beautiful models! 

A few of the paintings were of other Dallas Bloggers from the Dallas Blogger Collective (of which I'm also a member) and I was so happy that they liked them! 

Aren't these ladies cute! Hoping to find out what their blogs are so I can follow them!

I hope to do more events like this in the future, and I hope you'll check out the charity foundation. They're raising awareness for a great cause!

Tonight I wore a dress and shoes I got just from Target. A cute novelty print and wedge booties are just the items I needed to add to my fall wardrobe!

You'll see these booties again for an upcoming Two-Way Tuesday!


No comments :

Post a Comment