October 14, 2014

Two-Way Tuesday - Tweed Textured Jacket


It's time for this week's Two-Way Tuesday, a link-up series hosted by Valery of I'm Getting There

Today I'm styling a wonderful tweed textured jacket that I got from Target. It's in the style of a peplum, with some colorblocking and a mandarin collar. With the ever increasing Fall temperatures, it's the perfect light jacket for both work and for casual attire. 


The first look pairs the lacket with my favorite pencil skirt and some black wedges. It was really windy and overcast today! I love the unique lines that this outfit has - definitely different than the usual blazer and skirt, and I love that! 

Jacket: Target
Skirt: Torrid
Wedges: Thrifted


The second look pairs it with low boots and skinny jeans. A pashmina completes the perfect early fall outfit! Skinny jeans can go with anything and make it look good!

Jeans: Forever 21
Pashmina/Scarf: Charming Charlie's
Boots: Payless Shoesource



Don't forget to check out Valery of I'm Getting There who's linking up this segment series! She's awesome!

I'm Getting There

No comments :

Post a Comment