January 10, 2015

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!

A few days late, I know, but things have been quite busy as of late!

Eva Duplan Illustrations is now in Houston! Our move went smoothly, and we're in the process of putting our Dallas home up for sale. My husband is now working - and I'm taking a semester off from graduate school to work on networking and making connections in my new home. Possibly even finding a part-time job! If you know someone in Houston who's looking for an Illustrator, let me know!

Houston is home to a lot of family - I'm five minutes from my parents and ten minutes from my sister-in-law and her family! It's been nice, returning home, and it's different to be living here under a different roof than my parents'. 

I'm hopeful that I will find new opportunities for my art here. Houston isn't quite so fashion-affluent like Dallas is, or that's what it seems. I'm hoping that will be proven wrong! I've never explored Houston before, even when I was growing up here. It will be a grand adventure, I'm sure! There is sure to be new artwork to be added to the blog soon, and new artwork to be added to my store as well.

Here's to a new year, a new life, new home, and a new adventure! 

No comments :

Post a Comment