August 20, 2014

Manicures, Champagne, and Cupcakes

Tonight I had the pleasure of joining the Southwest Blogger Society out at a lovely salon out in Preston Center called Bellacures! We had complimentary manicures, champagne, and a deliciously gorgeous spread of cupcakes of various flavors. I had a Red Velvet cupcake that was just divine!

Gettin' my nails done!

Sooo yummy! Cupcakes were provided by Fluellen Cupcakes.

The best part of the Blogger's Night Out, of course, was the fellowship with the amazing ladies that I've met these last few days. They are hilarious, fabulous, and I am happy and eager to call them my new friends. 

From Left to Right: Valery, Courtney, Stephanie, Me, Sevi, and Jordan

All the fabulous ladies who came out to Bellacures tonight!
The evening was wonderful, and I definitely hope to go back to Bellacures for another manicure or even a pedicure. It's a wonderfully relaxing atmosphere with great people. They even have a mascot named Louie! 

Louie just couldn't help but beg for a piece of cupcake!
There were magazine spreads along the walls interspersed with inspiring and encouraging quotes, my favorite being "Don't let anyone dull your Sparkle!" 


All in all I had a great time, and I look forward to more get-togethers with the ladies at the Southwest Blogger Society!

No comments :

Post a Comment