August 21, 2014

Busy week! A glimpse into what's ahead.

Oh goodness things have been interesting as of late! 

Yesterday I got a commission request, and today I got a commission request. A few days ago I got an email asking about doing some live painting for an event on September, and today I got an email about an event in October! 

Monday I'm calling a lady about a commission and I'm meeting with a friend of mine to discuss a modeling opportunity as well as an illustration for her upcoming Fashion Presentation. 

Here's a few examples of a couple of the commissions:

A lady named Adriana contacted me on Facebook asking for a drawing of her!

This is for a denim collection that is being worked on, specifically for Plus Sized ladies.

Things are really starting to pick up, and I'm excited!

No comments :

Post a Comment