August 28, 2014

Art Update and a look at the Fashion Art Network

The past couple of weeks I've been working diligently on some watercolor paintings. The pictures aren't the greatest, but they get the point across.  They range from made-up outfits to those inspired by items I've seen in various places, such as the Northpark Center.  I'm working on keeping my images diverse for all ladies... it's been a challenge, but I think I'm getting there. 

A lovely J. Crew dress I saw on display... had to draw it!
Plus Size ladies can rock crop tops too!

J.Crew, Lublu KP, Dior, and Ted Baker are some of the brands that I've drawn, but I'm always on the lookout for a variety of trends and ideas to paint. I'm hoping to have enough paintings to eventually add to the Art Showcase at the gallery that I've recently displayed at. 

This dress from Lublu KP just had to be drawn, complete with Dior booties!
After seeing this beautiful Ted Baker coat, I had to draw it! Magenta is definitely IN for Fall 2014.

The gallery is called the Fashion Art Network, and there are some wonderful people there! They have plenty of events, and it's an honor to have my work on their walls.
You can check them out at their recently done website





The pictures above are some of the pieces of mine that are on display at the gallery! One of them has even been sold, too. The prints are a part of an edition of 5 per image, so if one is sold, I DO plan on having another one to replace it. Just for a limited time. 

The Fashion Art Network is eager to support local Dallas artists from all walks of life, including illustrators and graphic designers like myself! 

Their facebook page is always updating about new videos, artist spotlights, and upcoming events, and I encourage any and all Dallas people to join in. 

Hopefully more of my work will end up on their walls, and I'm looking forward to what's ahead for me!

Get in the Network! 

No comments :

Post a Comment