December 11, 2015

HFB Awards and Last Hurrah Party - Image Post

A couple weeks back, the Houston Fashion Bloggers hosted their last event, as the HFB will be discontinuing. While it's sad, I am truly grateful for all of the friends I've made, people I've met, and events I've been able to go to because of them. Taylor and Shalanda, and the other Fashion Bloggers helped to make this a truly awesome event!

It took place at Lily Rain on South Voss, a location I was happy to have gone to the Opening for some months back. I love this cute little store, and got a couple of books while I was there. 

People mixed and mingled, had food, entered a raffle, and just had a good time. It was just the kind of laid back get together that I enjoy. Below are some of the pictures I captured of the event, and have listed the winners of the HFB Awards as well, courtesy of the Houston Fashion Bloggers. I was so happy to have been nominated, even for one category! 

Here's to a new year and new opportunities! 




We had some awesome sponsors for this event! All donations and toys were given to the Children's Assessment Center.

My OOTD was a silver bodycon dress from Karen Kane, tights from Torrid, and booties from Target. :)







SO many great ladies were nominated, congrats to everyone!

HFB Awards Poster from HFB's Facebook Page.



The raffle featured all kinds of awesome items!



Until Next Time!

No comments :

Post a Comment