October 6, 2015

LaCenterra Fashion Show with The Katy Contemporary Arts Museum - Recap and Image Post

A few days back I had the chance to visit LaCenterra of Cinco Ranch for a Fashion Show! The show benefitted the Katy Contemporary Arts Museum, and the venue was full of various eats and drinks from the restaurants around the shopping center. Katy Magazine was there to cover the event, and while I was unable to meet anyone from the team, it was great to see Katy, TX being supported by so many great sponsors and vendors! I live in Sugar Land, so Katy is really close by for me, and I always enjoy seeing local hotspots really shine. 

I had never been to LaCenterra before, and I definitely will be visiting again soon! It was full of fun shops and restaurants, including a few smaller scale boutiques like Scout & Molly's, which I was able to connect with - and hope to nurture that relationship in the future!

The event was divided up into two shows, one that showcased local business owners and socialites around Katy as the models wearing various clothing from the shopping center, and a second that featured professional models from the Neal Hamil Agency. It was a great set of shows, and all of the fashions were fun, eclectic, and enjoyable to watch. Hoping to attend another event at LaCenterra soon!

Below are the pictures I managed to catch from the event. 



Below are pictures from the first fashion show, featuring Katy business owners and socialites as the models. I even got a little bit of sketching in before it got too dark!




Below are images from the second show, featuring models from the Neal Hamil Agency in fashions from around LaCenterra's shops.













Until next time!

No comments :

Post a Comment