October 1, 2015

Houston Tidbits' It Girls of Instagram - Image Post

A couple weeks ago, I was able to attend the second Houston Tidbits It Girls of Instagram party of the year at the Cusp Neiman Marcus in the Galleria Houston. It was great fun featuring some of the most popular Instagram blogs here in Houston. The styles featured were a great range of eclectic, classic, and colorful styles. Each Instagram account was voted on, with the winner being announced after the fashion show. You can find the list of nominees here.

The show itself was really wonderful - with plenty of great fall fashions! The winner ended up being Alex Golden of Golden Strand Jewelry! Congrats! You can check out her beautiful Instagram feed here.

Afterwards I was able to catch up with some new friends I had met at a previous event! We chatted, mingled, and then went to the Kona Grill in the Galleria for dinner. The sushi there was divine! 

Below are the pictures I managed to capture! 











Even got a quick selfie with my friend Karla! Love my cute bicycle dress from Torrid! Definitely loved hanging out and going to Kona Grill after the party! <3


Until next time!

No comments :

Post a Comment