December 19, 2014

Big News!

Hello again, readers!

Big change is heading our way, as my husband is starting a new job in downtown Houston on January 5th! 

Unfortunately, this means moving away from what has been considered my home for the past 9 months. We are sad to leave! I have made some wonderful friends who inspired me to start blogging, who encouraged me, and were there for some fun happy hours! You will all be missed! 

A new chapter will be beginning come the New Year - I'm taking a semester off from Grad School to look for a job and to build upon my freelancing and networking in Houston. I'm hoping my sketching will take off at events in Houston like they were starting to in Dallas! Lots of change is coming, and I'm hopeful for the future.

Moving to Houston will also be wonderful because both of our families will be close by! Don's parents are only an hour and a half away in Beaumont, while mine are in the suburb of Sugar Land! It's exciting to be closer to home.

Dallas will be missed, but I hope to visit it often to see friends and to partake in events! 

Here's to a Happy Holidays and a bright New Year's!!

No comments :

Post a Comment