April 19, 2015

Sunday Funday at Top Vintage LLC!

Today I had a wonderful chance to see my friend Heather at LA Fashion Snob put on an amazing fashion show at Top Vintage LLC! I got to set up a table, paint, and see an amazing vintage clothing shop over by I-610 and 288! I took a lot of pictures of the events, and all of the looks that Heather put together looked amazing! This is just going to be an image post, so enjoy! 


Prints, original paintings, custom cards, and more! 


 These ladies were killing it! 

Other bloggers who attended and took some awesome pictures! 



So many cute and amazing looks, I can't pick a favorite!


It's always great to see models of every size, shape, and style! These ladies were awesome today! 



More amazing looks! 


Heather's last look was awesome! That headdress and kimono are gorgeous!


I got to do a quick sketch of some of my favorite looks as a gift for Heather! :)




I would definitely suggest you stop by Top Vintage LLC! They have some awesome looking stuff, and I know if I want to go thrift shopping/vintage shopping anytime soon, I'm going there! 

Until next time!

18 comments :

  1. This looked like it was so much fun! You guys all looked great! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics & your illustrations are everything! I look forward to seeing you at an event someday soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wish I could have been there so I'm so glad to see a write up about the event! How amazing was Heather's head piece?!? <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing! Heather did a great job styling the fashion show. Her style is one of a kind!

      Delete
  4. This event looked so fun! So bummed I wasn't able to make it! That last outfit was pretty cool!

    -Karen
    www.ladyinviolet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lots of fun! Hopefully there will be more events like these to come!

      Delete
  5. It was great finally meeting you and I love that you illustrate all sizes, you have an amazing talent :) !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! It was great meeting you too! :)

      Delete
  6. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun, sad I missed it but look forward to seeing you again. I see you had a lot of inspiration around you cause your illustrations are amazing! Maybe you can sketch some pieces for my daughter's room. Lil baby fashionista in the making ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this uber-quick write up! Thank you so much for being a part of the event and I look forward to more bigger and better events in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!! It was lots of fun and I enjoyed participating! Can't wait for the next one!

      Delete
  8. Fun times, indeed! I certainly enjoyed myself. You're super talented!

    Syretta
    FashionCrazedFoodie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun day that was!!!! Btw love love love the glaxy drawings...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! You were rocking those looks!!

      Thank you! I need to start painting more galaxy girls, I think! <3

      Delete