October 10, 2015

What I Wore - Blogger Picnic

I know I wrote about the Blogger Picnic in a previous post, but I figured I should also do a 'What I Wore' post, since my good friend Shalanda of Live Life in Style took some awesome pictures of my outfit! She's a great photographer and a wonderful blogger. 

Hermann Park is an excellent location for pictures, and even just the day Shalanda and I were walking around and taking pictures there were at least three other photographing groups doing the same thing! 

My outfit mostly features items from Torrid, one of my favorite stores!
I wore a fun floral hi-lo top perfect for fall (but still works with the still-warm temperatures here in Texas), boyfriend jeans that fit like a dream, and silver sandals that go with practically everything. The hat I wore is from Wet Seal, one I haven't had a chance to wear often enough. Glad I had it for such a sunny afternoon!

Without further ado, here are the OOTD pictures! 
All photo credits go to Shalanda Turner of Live Life in Style. Go check out her blog!





Until next time!

5 comments :

  1. In love with that white floppy hat! <3
    -Mayra


    www.mayralamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect florals for the park!
    xJo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look! I especially loved the hat! It was fun shooting with you, we should do it more often!

    ReplyDelete